TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations and Amendments
To make any changes to your booking, please email email@example.com with your booking reference number, name and a clear description of what change(s) you wish to make. Cancellation and/or amendment requests must be made by the person who made the initial booking.
Any additional cost resulting from amendments or additions to bookings can be charged to the credit card that made the initial booking payment – please confirm that this is your preferred method of payment or if you would like to pay another way.
Refunds will be paid back to the credit/debit card that made the initial payment, or, if that is no longer possible, to the bank account of the person who held that credit/debit card. Refunds cannot be paid to any other person.
Cancellations (whether in part or full)
- Cancellations more than 3 months prior to start date will incur a $20 administrative fee or a fee equal to 20% of the cancelled portion, whichever is the lesser.
- Cancellations between 3 months and 21 days prior to start date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 20% of the cancelled portion.
- Cancellations between 21 days and 72 hours prior to start date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cancelled portion.
- Cancellations less than 72 hours prior to 12 noon on your start date, or at any point following, will incur a cancelation fee equal to 100% of the cancelled portion (i.e. the booking will be non-refundable).
- Amendments made more than 21 days prior to your start date will incur no fee.
- Amendments made between 21 days and 72 hours prior to your start date will incur a non-refundable fee of $30.00.
- Amendments made less than 72 hours prior to 12 noon on your start date will incur a non-refundable fee of $50.00.
- Bookings cannot be amended after 12 noon on your start date.
The following conditions apply only to individuals who are unable to use (and wish to therefore cancel) their Old Ghost Road booking because it falls within a period in which they are required to isolate due to contracting Covid-19. You must advise us via email prior to 12 noon on your start date and provide evidence of your isolation requirement for these conditions to be applied. These conditions do not apply to any travel companions who are not required to isolate.
- Cancellations more than 21 days prior to your start date will follow the standard cancellation policy shown above.
- Cancellations between 21 days and 72 hours prior to your start date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the cancelled portion.
- Cancellations less than 72 hours prior to 12 noon on your start date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cancelled portion.
- Booking credit may be held for future use for up to 3 months. This may be requested up to 12 noon on your start date. Credit must be used to rebook (for any future dates, subject to availability) within 3 months. If no new dates are booked using the credit within 3 months, the credit will be cancelled and the relevant cancellation fees will be applied.
- Amendments (changes to dates) may be made up to 12 noon on your start date. No amendment fee will apply for individuals that are required to isolate.
Access and use of the trail is subject to the state of the trail. Similarly, access to and use of facilities/structures along the trail (including accommodation) is subject to the state of the facilities/structures and subject to the state of the trail giving access to the facilities/structures. It is possible something may occur that, in our discretion, prevents you from using the trail or any facilities/structures on the trail (including accommodation), for example (without limitation), occurrence of weather or other forces of nature including fire or earthquake, action or inaction by any government agency, or significant damage or loss of any track section(s) or facility/structure (including accommodation) (Unforeseen Event).
If, in our discretion, an Unforeseen Event occurs, you acknowledge that you will not have access and use of the affected trail and/or facilities/structures (including accommodation) and that we will have to cancel any bookings you have made. In the case of an Unforeseen Event, our standard cancellation policies will not apply in these circumstances and you will not be entitled to any refund. We will allow you to transfer any booking you have made to another date(s) when the Unforeseen Event no longer exists and accommodation availability allows.
Where your booking moves into a higher rate season (e.g. your booking moves out of the discounted winter period), the uplift will be payable. Where an amendment transfers your booking into a lower rate season, no refund will apply.
Prices are subject to change. Where a price lesser than you paid becomes available, no refund or post-purchase price adjustment will apply to your existing booking.