The Old Ghost Road at Orange
Any person aged 12 years 3 months and over accessing or staying in Old Ghost Road accommodation facilities must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Users must be prepared and able to present a valid Vaccine Pass at any of the trail facilities to any official requiring so.
All users should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Maintain as much physical distance as is possible from groups/people you are not travelling with.
- Undertake contact tracing – use the NZ COVID tracer app to scan the QR codes located in each Category 1 hut, or complete the contact tracing form we email to each person who makes a booking. It is mandatory that you use one of these methods to ensure contact tracing can be completed if necessary.
- Use basic hygiene measures, including washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- Use the additional sanitization and cleaning products that have been installed in each Category 1 hut to undertake additional cleaning. We also encourage you to carry your own sanitization and cleaning supplies.
- Wear face coverings indoors.
- If you are sick or have any cold or flu symptoms, stay at home, contact Healthline, your doctor, or your iwi health provider, and do not continue with your plans to hike/bike The Old Ghost Road.
Visit https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/life-at-orange/ for more information on Orange.